Want to Join AFHC?
To become a bearded legend with AFHC, it's pretty simple.
- - Pay $50.00 at https://www.paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Attend a minimum of 3 meetings a year.
- - Work various events.
See pretty simple!
* Dues are annual and will be collected on Jan 1st of each year.
What's in it for YOU?
- - You get a rad Challenge Coin; this coin proves your member status with the club. If someone at a bar is saying they are in the club, throw down your challenge coin, if said person doesn't do the same, they buy you a beer. Even if it truly is a club member, challenge them. They may have forgotten their coin. If other club members are present with their coin and participate in the challenge, they have to buy the whole lot beers.
- - AFCH will pay for all your competition entry fees; National and International.
- - Want AFHC gear? Well, being a member get's you limited edition gear. Limited addition gear includes, custom designs made for competitions and various events.
- - As some of you may have experienced, AFHC also likes to obtain hotel rooms and rental cars for various competitions. Being a member allows you to crash in one of the paid hotel rooms and ride in a rental car free of charge or at a reduced price.
* Not all competition journeys will have the luxury of free hotels and/or rental cars. Members may be asked to leave the club by the core members of AFHC for violating the brotherhood. Violations range from, yelling at bartenders to starting fights with other clubs and/or staff of an establishment. All violations will be put to a vote within the core members.
Frequented Bearded Questions
Do you have to have facial hair to join the AFHC?
Yes, but we are pretty sure that all humans have facial hair.
Does it itch?
If you keep growing your facial hair it will either eventually stop bothering you or you will get used to it.
Do you wash it like hair?
Do you brush it?
My beard won’t grow longer than (gesture length of beard). Why?
Your beard has reached Terminal Length. If you want you can try mayo treatments and other radical moisturizers. Terminal Length usually means your hair gets too brittle and breaks off after a certain length.
What does your shirt say?
Shirts don’t talk.
How do you eat?
Just like you, except we have to take care and mind the monster beard.
How do you kiss?
Tenderly, as all kisses should be. But, a kiss without a mustache is like soup without salt.
Are you in ZZ Top?
Not in real life.
Why do you grow it out?
Because it is who I am; It is what happens when I try to be me.
How do I get in touch with you?
Send an email to email@example.com
Where can I send Fan Mail or samples of beard-related products?
1514 Ed Bluestein Blvd
Austin, TX 78721